Tuesday, May 02, 2006

u rock sia!


Rooftop
(Jay)In the middle of the night I couldn’t get to sleep I took my mood and hummed it into a song I have to go to the rooftop to find another dreamland(Landy)In the middle of my dream I was woken upI am still not sure How there can be a moving melody coming from the rooftop opposite I quietly close the door I carried hope with me when I went up In fact it was that person who often appears in my dream(Jay)That person is that blurred person in my dream We have the same understood agreement(Jay)Using the antenna Arranging it into the shape of loving you Ho~ Ho~(Landy) Using the antenna Arranging it into the shape of loving you(Landy)Singing your song on the rooftop Let the stars embellish into the most romantic night(Jay)With my lover on the rooftop The most romantic night(Both)Embrace this moment This minute this second has all stopped(Jay)Love begins to be entangled(Landy)Singing your song on the rooftop Offering the yellow night to the lonely moon(Jay)With my lover on the rooftop The loneliest moon(Both)Embrace this moment This minute this second has all stopped(Jay)Love begins to be entangled(Both)Dream is beautiful because of you(Landy)Who let me love you Who let you love me How is there a moving melody circling our side(Jay)It was me~ It was you~ A moving melody circling our side(Landy) Who let me love you Who let you love meIn fact it is this rooftop that has the beautiful unexpected meeting(Jay) It was me~ It was you~ This rooftop has the beautiful unexpected meeting

No comments: