Sunday, October 01, 2006

HApPiE ChIlDrEn's dAy!!!=)wee!

yeah!today's children's day aka kenny's and charlene's burfday!!'SAN XI'..
mUahHa!!=P
kenny is NUTS la!
PRANK call me wif his fwen's phone lo..idiot.
kenny:halo?~regina??hi,my name is matee..u cann call me meepok..-_-"'!!!!!
bleah bleah bleah.he full of crap la.he just wanted to thank me for wishing him HAPPIE BURFDAY.hahas...oh.btw he's my mother's side de cousin..bahaha..
yep.today's hokkien's worship was GREAT!
wow..and 2nd floor celebrating children's day lo..
super yummie lah.get to eat banana&STRAWBERRIE dipped in CHOCOLATE!!(",)
and challenged wif jones 'MARBLES'!!
guess wad......I LOST!!!!
so 'shi bai' la!!!=(
bahahaha.no lo...
is i gib him chance cos children's day lah...bahaha!!=p*(excuse nia...)
haha.today's a funn day for me lah!miss childhood days..
can get many many children's day prexxie lo...
now 'lao' ler...no more..
oh!but lynette gib me CUPCAKE as children's day present!haha!
so happie.and yummie=)wheets!
youth.>praise and worship!(",)was gd..
cell grp was even funn!haha..every week sam. made us memorise a bible verse..
veh 'ya li'..but it's gd though...esp.ME!(lazy)...tsktsk...
yeah.ma.grace.anthea all struggling to recall baq wad we haf memorised mann..
haha.so funnie..oh!oh!SAM IS GOOD IN MEMORIZING!!!she's SCARY!!!~~~
i tested her todae!!she cann memorise more den 60 over bible verses!!!!!!yeeps!!!
gosh..i can't do it lah...haha..gt bad memory:(
but*i can do all things thru GOD who strengthens me!=)
try ba....slowly.....
yeah..den went 'zouzou' wif my family...shop for things..
oh.brother's sch gave brother GIANT voucher..$5 worth..haha=O
so we made used of it:)
mum bought bible for her use in bible sch.
dad bought nothing.
sis bought a bottom and top.
bro bought a christian kid's CD!damn nice!
i've put all into my mp3!whoots!=)
as for me..haha..bought 1top+jacket..hehe.
*get wad u NEED,and nt wad u WANT!..=p
learnt dis lesson after shopping..bahaha.
yeah yeah.tink i'll end here.neva ending...haha.nights!GOD bless to all!=)
oh..and happie b'dae to those i've wished!('',)
may GOD continue to BLESS u ABUNDANTLY!!!

No comments: