Wednesday, December 13, 2006

u have impacted my life.

yesterday was a BAD day for me!!
broke my heels in sch while walking to lec hall!
damn.was so malu..
dumb glue haf no effect to last the whole day..
so went to hougang wif my friends after sch to buy a new pair..
and it was raining..haha..'wow'..
but afterwhich...
saw this cute little boy boy while making my way to the toilet.
he was looking veh anxious..
talked to him and realised he lost his mum!!
gosh..den i quickly searched arnd..
hoping to return him to his mum..
at last i found her and she was feeling veh anxious too!
his mum was from china.
could noe it from her essence wen she spoke.
haha.so happie=)did a gd deed wor!~=p
yipee!yup.den me and my frenz went to pepper lunch to eat dinner..
haha.cooked and added my own sauces.veh yummy wor~
though i anyhow 'cham' the sauces and stir stir..haha=p
after dinner den go hm le..veh tired..
today's a GOOD day!!
went to grand cathy at dhauby ghaut to watch 'ERAGON'!!
super duper nice!!go watch peeps!!
dere's gonna be part two..
gonna wait for it!!haha.yup and death note 2 is gonna be shown soon!!
gonna watch it too!!bahaha.wa..so shuang..
movie marathon wor~haha.
tmr got no sch..howeva gonna go sch meet my grp members to do project.
we finished one ICA in two days..
hope to finish this wan b4 term break!!
we CAN DO IT!!SUB GRP4!!
wahaha.gonna celebrate val's burfday at eric uncle's restaurant tmr nite too..
HAPPIE EARLY BURFDAY TO U VAL!!!!!
haha.continue to grow strong in ur christian life and serve HIM wholeheartedly!!
may GOD bless u abudantly gurl..
yep.miss u all so so much.see yew tmr=)

No comments: