Tuesday, January 02, 2007

boing~~

missed blogging=)
haha.i really enjoyed my 2 weeks of term break!
really made used of it mann..hahaha.
lurved de fireworks during the countdown!
haha.not forgetting being sprayed by my frens..
all de colourful foams and strings thingy..haha!
my hair contained alot la!
yellow.red.blue.white!!!
haha.but it was veh fun..
sad that zoe can't go last min..
too bad 'mei you yuan' meet martin and jonathan!!haha..
too crowded ler..=(
met kor and crab.got presents from dem!haha.thank you!
also really thank GOD that de drizzling stopped rite after all of us prayed=)
haha!yep.so..new year.new beginning wor!happie 2007!!!
(",)
start life anew!heh heh.
my attachment begins tmr!!=p
can't wait to see my patients!wahaha.
treat dem wif love.care.patience.n compassion=)
may GOD bless me!=pwhee!

No comments: