Thursday, March 22, 2007

thank GOD for HIS protection.

omg!!!!!
really thank GOD for HIS protection over me and mum today lo!!
we were flagging for a cab to fetch my bro from sch today.
the taxi uncle was going to change shift le..
he was hesitating whether or not to fetch us.
...he said YES.
he was driving so quickly.
den suddenly another cab in front of us braked.
guess wad happened???
the cab dat we're in also braked in a hurry which caused a motorcyclist at the back of us to crash.
omg omg omg!i was like super "chua tio"la!
my mum and i flew out of our seats can!damn.
but really thanked GOD that none of us were injured..
however......
the cab uncle's face expression completely changed into like a monster sia..
my mum and i felt super guilty la..
the uncle could reject taking us for the ride.not having the greed for a mere $2++ than paying insurance for the motorcyclist...=p
oh mann..guess GOD was like teaching me and my mum a lesson too.
knowing that we always take a cab wherever we go despite short or long distance..
i'm really gonna change my bad habit..
help me Lord.
i wana learn to take buses and trains le..heh heh.=p

No comments: