Monday, April 23, 2007

painful.

first day of second week of sch.
lurve my sub-grp now.
all jokers wan..hahaha.(",)
hmm..it's been i long tym since i blogged.
lazy plus tired tired really tired..
went thru mny tings dese few days..
quite upset abt mny tings..
God noes onli.pls HEAL me!!=(
yep.lets tok abt other tings..
super cold now.
it's raining.thunders and lightnings.
ooh.BrrRrR!!=/
saw edwin today in the canteen during lunch break=)
still as cool as eva ah?hahaha.
he hit my head today when he saw me loh!
i'm already veh short ler kay guy.haha.
he's another cute joker lah.
damn funnie the way he speaks and walk.
heh heh..oh yar!
thanks for the home-cooked barley.porridge.and strepsils when i was sick!haha.
really appreciated it!..
anyway,to tink abt it.
i tink GOD's really wonderful.
though i went thru so mny tings each day,HE placed so mny so mny ppl in my lives to take care of me and comfort me..i'm grateful for HIS love for me.
i lurve u guys too.MUACKS.(",)
yeah.deep from my heart.
well.i guess i'll just hafta pray hard ba?=)
alrights.gotta end here now.
off to clinical lab!!WHEE!=)

No comments: