Tuesday, November 13, 2007

wad a day..

omg.this was taken yst by lesley while a was daydreaming away during skills lab.
and look wad apple is doing..-_-"

me.xy.

and these were taken today!(",)
haha..REGINA DONATED BLOOD FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!:)

dat's me and liying.

cool man!it was a nice experience..phew..

after donating i feel fainty and felt like vomiting..
so i was propped backwards!!=p gosh..i'm like super paiseh lah!only one that is like that..
i had big bruise too cos my vein went under trauma.hahaha..so i had ice therapy..
wa piang..you guys must b wondering y donate bld so mny problems one..
BUT!it does not happen to everybody ya!
i'm WEAK dat's y!!!hahaha..
it's GOOD to DONATE BLOOD kk!!(",)

lesley and me:)

mine's BLUE!!(",)liying so funnie..she was complaining abt the dinosaurs..hahaha..
but i like the green!it's nice:)

YAY YAY YAY!!we're life-savers!

the BRAVE one!LOL!

TADAH!!see my certificate!

i like this..very cute..spongy spongy one=p

and oops!i forgot to get the iron tablets!!!:(
i'll rmb to get it tmr!!:)
hey!my blood type is same as urs!:)
B+ (",)

No comments: