Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BUSY WEEK AHEAD!

these are the pics that i've holded onto for the past week:)



back to childhood days!haha..

me and sis.bored while waiting for mum to finish CCIS prac.so we camwhored a little=p

this is MAX!!it's super difficult to take a picture of him kays..wheew!..

yalin acting like nth happened after playing arnd with my ponytail!!RAHH!

this is taken at apple's hse when we're doing some 'illegal' stuff with sub-grp 4!hahaha.SHHH!

taken on sunday with dawn ang's new fone!:)
oh!not forgetting to mention that the YOUTH BAND was great!!(",)
i'm trying to find a replacement for myself to play keyboard for hokkien healing!:(
cos i'm bringing some of my frens for the E-service..
hope God opens a way for me!!
pray super hard!!!
term break is in 5days time!!
at the meantime..i've got tests on wed&fri which i haven really studied for :(

No comments: