Thursday, January 17, 2008

CONTRADICTING.

bought a nice top from WH:)loves!
anw,i went far east with apple today.
asked and found out my U700 can b traded for 200bucks!haha..
i was expecting like arnd 100 bucks nia..
so i'm so gonna change my hp soon man.WHEETS!
hopefully the fickle-minded me won't change my mind again!haa..
ate lunch at taka after that..apple hate her disgusting cold spicy chicken la mian.HAHA!
i LOVE mine!gei kiang la!tell u order same as me le..MUAHAHA!..
nvr eat that again gal..haha=p
walked arnd orachard..and EVERYWHERE is selling CNY goodies!ha..
continued walking..continue getting lost..wander everywhere like dumb ddumbs.=p
woah..walked till our legs veins are almost popping out..
super straining!!..gonna minimise walking till tmr!haha..
oh.YALIN!me and my sis will b supporting u at the auditorium for ur performance tmr!:)JIAYOU!rmb to SMILE ya!(",)
kinda down today..
so,nights("_)

No comments: