Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY.KKH.IMH:)

CNY pics!below are all taken by my hp nia..haha most of the pics are with wanyi and my aunts and uncles' cameras..so sorry!=p

martin.me.

sis.me.

sarah.me.*i'm an aunty le!*HA..

hannah.me.
reunion dinner at paternal side.

spastic pic.playing arnd wif food.hahaha..

me and my bro..feeling so tired..sleepy..

oh this is new year eve.gwen's damn cute and pretty lah!
HAHA..okie below are pics of my attachment in kkh:)

baby boy:)
baby girl:)

bathing time!!

feeding!!

and this is burping the baby k!i'm not killing him!haha..

his eyes are damn huge!!!

this one sleeping soundly..haha..cute rite..they both one day old nia lah!

the three nannies!=p


this is my most favourite baby!!i love him ALOT ALOT!!!
okie dokie!now below are pics taken in IMH attachment!:)

ronald.shushu.zhongfang.apple.me(",)







ATTACHMENT rocks!:)
anyways.continue praying for my ah ma and uncle!i'll keep u all updated ya!thanks..
i watched KUNGFU DUNK le!!!(",)damn nice of cos!

No comments: