Monday, March 31, 2008

eee-moooooooo.

when the sun wasn't out yet..
we planned a trip to JB today!
it was my ah ma's wish...

to travel there by train!haha..this is at TJP.

started to camwhore like ALOT!felt so kuku..LOL.


the people who went:me,my sis,ah ma,maid,3aunts:)

the train ticket.*one way ticket, one way ticket*=p



the PUTERI PACIFIC hotel(",)nice nice..not bad..i like their toilet!LOL..
ate breakfast in their restuarant..wasn't that bad:)


snappies with my ah ma(the STAR of the day)!




I LOVE THIS PIC THE MOST!it's the BEST out of all!!!! :)



in the hotel room.time to rest and slack arnd!!..



LOL..this is damn SPASTIC.

i like the toilet.haha..flush button so unique.and it's beside the toilet bowl on the wall not above it.haa..i was like searching everywhere behind the cover sia..so retard.



SHOPPING at city square!LALALA!...


lunch at KENNY ROGERS..not bad too.. :)yumyumyummy!


wahahah..MOUTH-WATERING ba???..=p

this is MINE!!

i LOVE my ah ma...
she wasn't really feeling that well today..
so we went baq home earlier instead of carrying on wif our plan...

i'm gonna telephone to GOD tonight..tell HIM abt my ah ma.
i'm missing you despite where i'm.eee-moo.

No comments: