Thursday, November 13, 2008

stress arising.

getting busy these days and i can't find anytime to update..haha..
tmr's the end of the first week in ward 44!
time passes so quickly..
quite scary though.Lol.
but i just love working in the ward taking care of the elderly patients.
getting busy and all.running around like a psycho..
all the feedings.changings.turnings.urinals.IVs.injections.off plugs.ECGs.hypocounts.assisting in chest tube insertions.dressings.documentations.vital signs.phonecalls.serving meds.pre&post op care.forms.LOTS of forms!!etc ETC!the work never seems to end!haha..
??i'm curious..yst i almost gt wheeled to A&E.lol.sick child.just reported for work and all of a sudden i see stars during passing report time..i told zhulin i felt like fainting..my lecturer saw my lips turning paley white and quickly sit me on a chair..ayu took my vitals and my spo2 was low.i'm so damn sure it's not gastric cause i ate my full lunch b4 work.i guess it's low HB again ba?anyways,pray hard i won't fall ill during this 3monts PRCP..i promise myself i'll tc and will get a full body checkup done soon yea?
iLOVEmyCOLLEAGUESloads.THANKS:)
eee-moo loads..

No comments: