Monday, February 02, 2009

it's holiday time!WHEE!

now CNY is over!
now PRCP is over!
i am having 2 months of holiday now!WHEETS!

28th Jan:HAPPY BDAY EAK PAPA!
29th Jan:HAPPY BDAY SISTER!
30th Jan:last day meeting my NYP friends!*excluding apple n sugar who gt a date wif me ya!
31st Jan:baq to serving in hokkien healing service!went holland v wif darling:)haf loads of FUN!
1st Feb:church!went ps to watch 'bride wars' wif my sister!a not bad movie i say..*touching,lovingly sweet,funny and meaningful..after that darling n me gave SPARK a good wipe..stupid diarrhoea birds la!..i'm having cold war wif all of u ah!*ROAR!gosh..SPARK is super damn chio now man... *twinkling eyes*

things i wana do during my holiday:
-spend more time wif darling!
-learn to cook!
-earn money for driving lessons!
-look for a gd driving instructor!
-do qt!
-settle the many pre-entry working forms to CGH!
-cycle!
-travel!
-serve in church!
-most imptly enjoy my holidays!

i love eating twister fries with u :)

No comments: