Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Married life😊

Married life is AWESOME😊new living environment.new added extended familes.different paths to work.new routines.new terms to call ur MIL & FIL.new responsibilities.

Me and my husband would like to thank God especially for e weather and smooth plans that r being carried out on our wedding.it was AWESOME n INCREDIBLE.e days b4 has been raining cats n dogs.and when it is our DAY?TOTALLY DRY.only when after everything ended and our guests r all safe at hm then it rained!THANK GOD really!

Staying wif my in laws are unlike wad most ppl say..it is GREAT!thank God for my great MIL who cooks for me and nw teaching me hw to hehe.thank God for my FIL who does my laundry and nw im learning to do it.they both treat me so well!THANK GOD!

Love God,my hubby and families!😘

No comments: