Monday, May 21, 2007

let go.

is it time to let go?
i really dun noe.
i'm conFused!
urgh!...anyways..
while walking to south canteen for lunch today i finally saw tammi face to face for the first tym.
she's really pweety can't hide the fact.
haha..she's in cheerleading.vice pres somemore wor..heh heh.
WOW.i did'nt slp during lecture today..it's Amazing..haha.
during bio prac,me apple sugar were playing as if the lecturer is not in class mann.so shuang..PEN FIGHT!!
haha..and FUAD..u look like u've just PERMED ur HAIR!!=p
hahaha!super curly lah!..and..no more sweets for yew nxt tym if yew ask me!stupid FUAD!!
cos guys..we're doing an experiment today abt glucose monitoring.den fuad ate my sweets thus the experiment bacame no longer ACCURATE..idiot fuad..fuji orange.
ur glucose level high blame me and my sweets.'baotou' me to lec.say i'm the supplier somemore!!hmph!tsktsk..=)
wow.and FIRST time RONALD aka de quan offer sweets to me instead of getting from me..rare opportunity mann..hahaha.no offence but really..=p strawberry FRUITELLA(",)
i've still got the lollipop from melissa from church!so sweet..AwWw..
on mann..ppl!pray for me!i've gt clinical theory test this WED!
haven finished revising..too much wordings...argh!..
plus with my POOR MEMORY~~~hahaha...
injections..blood products..blah blah blah-_-""
got short quiz coming up ltr..heh heh.scared..
if this one cannot pass den the wed one how sia..nvm.
do my best!wahaha!:)
sian..ooh!collecting cookies tmr!!yummie~choc flavor?
aww...feel like drinking bubble tea now..AUNTIE!i want...
STRAWBERRY MILK TEA WITHOUT PEARL PUT CRYSTAL!!!bahaha..crazy craving...
alrights..gonna study wif xiao-xiang hs2043 now!!wheets!we CAN all DO IT!!(",)GB!:)

No comments: