Thursday, May 10, 2007

what's love?

so tired!!!!!i'm gonna trim and dye my hair later!wheets!(",)
oh.wondering if the trip to pulau tekong is still on lecturer?haha.will b fun i guess.heh heh.restricted area.not many ppl can go..
wana see what is it like.curiousity.=p
and so i say:
there was this girl and a boy.
this girl know nothing about what love is till the day she met this boy.
"Love is a willingness to face the risks in order to see your sweetheart's dreams come true.."
is it so?
and so i also say:
Love is being happy
and being able to share everything
with the person you love.
and no matter what happens..
they'll stay and support each other for life.
i dunno Lord.i want you to decide for me.
prayer requests!!!
1)my bad flu
2)my bad cough
3)my heart.(as in not emotionally but physically)ps!=really PHYSICALLY!not joking hor(SERIOUS).pray that the knife-piercing pain will go away.very pain lor.
iloveyouJesus.

No comments: