Saturday, September 22, 2007

gaveupeverythingforme.

phew.so tired.i just came baq from band practice for tmr's performance..
it is a really HOT day man.kept perspiring!NOT 'sweating'>angela!haha..we're nt ANIMALS!!=p
ltr my family gg out gai gai and lunch out to sort of proper celebrate my brother's bday.haha.
cos yesterday we just cut cake at my ah ma's hse.
something bad happened to my ah ma yesterday morning..shan't say anything..but thank GOD she's alright now..gonna visit her again ltr..acc her..(",)PRAY FOR HER!..heew..
hope tmr's performance will b GREAT:)PICS will b up!haha..

dear GOD,
im sorry for having the thought of skipping church tmr becos of the performance.
i know im in the wrong.
i must always place GOD before everything else in my life.
GOD is always FIRST!(",)
forgive me FATHER.
ilove you.

No comments: