Sunday, September 23, 2007

happy,busy BUT fun day!!=))




these two pics above was taken on friday nite at my grandma's place on 21st SEP which is sebastian's bday:)the cake was chosen by me!damn yummy k!!haha..mmmmmm...

my grandparents'cat.it loves to slp on my slippers.LOL.

omg.my brother these few days abit ABNORMAL..he loves to lick my HAIR!!!-_-"

trying to scare me??heh heh.


those two pics on top were taken on sat 22nd SEP:)the day when my family went to AMK hub to 'proper celebrate' my bro's bday.hahaha..and just nice it was the opening day of AMK hub!haha..get to see the fireworks from the bus..=pdamn nice can..........the place was FLOODED with people lah...so happening..

ok!look at this!!^^^silly funny VALERIE!!haha!this was taken in the lift.

oh.forgot to mention that we performed for some global changing thingy at tampines soka association.the performance was GREAT i tell u!:)good job SAC alumni!(",)everyone was super HYPER!!

val.angela.reg.
we are all CHRISTIANS praise the Lord!
sigh.everyone was doing the soka chanting thingy.
and so we all started to pray to JESUS!
hoping that one fine day the association will crush down and transformed into another church of God!..
the people there were super nice.well..only that they chose the WRONG RELIGION.keep praying our brothers and sisters in CHRIST~
yups,after the whole performance,SACPB alumni gathered at the void deck to have a serious talk.whereby everyone thrashed all unhappy things out as we face quite a no.of problems since day1 the alumni formed..it was a very STRIGHTFORWARD talk.abit scary.like war can..howeva,all went well..sigh.hope everything will turn out fine as the band carries on.
yeah.quite a tiring day today.have a gd rest band mates.tmr gonna shift intruments baq to sec sch!:))haha..toodles!
why won't u trust me?

No comments: