Saturday, June 07, 2008

sac pb alumni!

hey!it's dumpling festival!and percussion alumni is performing at chinatown!!BANGbangBANG!

taken at mel's place while doing prep.. :)

grace ho ho ho and me!



angela the president and me the vice pres!

angela.regina.wanying.erica.gwendolyn.melanie.(frm the left)*val's supposed to be in the pic ya!

val appeared!hahaha..erica.mel.me:)look at wad mel's doing..TSKTSKTSK!..

the twins!lalala..

val on AGOGO.me on SURDO=p

that's erica and gwen on djembe:)

val and angela on the snaredrum!:)

mel my SURDO partner!wheets!

the twins as usual!=p hahaha..

woahwOahWoah..me and wanying who's leading wor!..so zai eh..

she's part of the reason why i'm so short!since secondary sch she's been resting her arm on my shoulder!HMPH!

angela and wanying:)*spastic smile wanwan have..hahaha..
happy BA ZHANG day everyone! :)
sac pb alumni ROCKS!!

No comments: