Monday, June 02, 2008

sillydodobirds.


cOoL PeanuT earrings!hahahahahaha..


my PAPA 39th birthday!HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH PA!(",)

family pic..

love this cake alot..so yummie..esp with the STRAWBERRIES!!!=p

i'm so in love with daniel's hse lah!..

THE PEEPS!






DANIEL is damn cute can..
there's a story behind this cute little paper plate me.hahahaha..
yeap.it's supposed to b me..hahahahahaha..
hmmm..daniel ate sugary sweets and with his hand filled with sugar he accidentally 'bua' onto my face and poke into the side of my left eye..LOL..and then daniel quickly ran away thot i angrilly rubbing my eye..LOL.and then half an hour ltr he came baq handing over this cute little paper me to ME.haha..and i started telling him i wasn't angry at all lah..LOL LOL LOL!

and oops.if u read properly,he phrase his words wrongly..
it's meant to b "i am sorry"..
it became "i sorry am"..hahaha..
that's y the small little arrow is there.. =p
anw,funnN day i had at his hse!SMILES!..

No comments: