Wednesday, July 26, 2006

praisetheLORD

i wana thank GOD fer listening my prayers!
he answered all of dem!
seriously my faith in HIM has built up alot!=)
1)my elective exam was actually a half open book exam..budden it changed to be a all the way open book exam!damn cool!it really helped me alot mann.
2)affni didn't cum for band cos she's ill.the new scores are wif her to photocopy.thank GOD we did'nt hafta play the new song!am alreadi stressed fer exams and my score requires me to play wif 3 sticks in bass clef on marimba!am totally not prepared.so thank GOD fer dat too.bud pray dat affni will recover soon.get well gal!
3)i got a very very lenient skills exam teacher hu tested my skills todae.was damn scared and nervous and did mny steps wrongly bud GOD like covered her eyes to prevent her frm seeing my mistakes!i PASSED in the end!super happie!i jumped wif joy after i get out of de exam room!=p
last sunday~~~
siying and rain did'nt cum church.was veh disappointed bud it's ok.i'll continue to pray fer dem!
then in the afternoon..went fer my cousin's registration for marriage at ferrypoint=)
marie damn chio!took pic wif her in my hp!=)gonna keep it fer memory mann.hahas.
4th august~~~
gonna go fer band bbq at ferrypoint again..hahas.dat place nt bad.the beach veh soothing mann.hahas.=)
tink i'll stop here.someone's using the com after mui.NIGHTS.GOD bless!=)smile!

No comments: