Tuesday, July 04, 2006

sigh.

bleahs.gt my attachment schedule ler..
attched to my bonded hospital=)>CGH=)
hahas.tink it's gonna b funn and i'll learn lots of tings.wee!
yupp yupp.sigh..i've gt c+ fer my elective>life science..
gosh..anywaes thank GOD i did'nt fail cos i did'nt realli study much.
it was in prompt to.=p
sigh.siying's quitting nursing..so is another fwen of mine in the same grp as mie.
nursing's realli tough.bud i can't gif up.i'm bonded.gosh.
anywaes i lurve nursing so hafta 'chiong' fer it!
hahas.thursdae is prac test.60 qns.die die die.
still gt 4 major chap.to go..sigh.
ws so tired todae mann.
slept on the mrt and thank GOD i woke up at my stop just in time to get out.
or else i dunno seat till where loh..
hahas.i shall sleep early tonite.=)
whee!gonna eat my dinner now liao.
give way to my brother play his 'fishy' game.
hahas.tc.GOD bless to all!muacks.

No comments: