Friday, July 21, 2006

prayer work wonders!

pray fer my dad's working prob.
pray dat my mum will stop pampering my brother.
pray dat my mum can cope wif all her bible sch's homewk.
pray dat i will pass all my nursing modules.
pray dat my sister can cope well wif her studies and mix wif de right companies in sch and outside too.
pray fer rain and siying to accept christ.
pray for strength and wisdom fer each and everyone of our family members.
pray for the weather everydae.
pray for israel war.
pray fer china flood.
pray fer korea typhoon.
pray fer PEACE all over the world.
ask fer GOD's protection and blood to cover us everydae.
ask fer mercy to forgive our sins.
ask fer more lurve to lurve his ppl.
mny mny more to ask.
but we ought 2 learn how to thanksgiving too.=0
peace to all.GOD bless.

No comments: