Friday, September 15, 2006

.'family'gathering.

'family' gathering today!=)
regina.siying.tiffany.valerie.
though de weather was nt to my liking..but..
went to watch movie at cineleisure..
JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE!
haha.funnie movie..nice though.
enjoyed myself(",)haha but was late fer de first part.crept into de cinema.
and somemore de door was in de front facing everyone la!!sian..
block everyone view while looking for our sits cann..haha.
but hu cares?hehe..joking..
yawns..at home now..took a few pics wif my 'family'=P
have funn.=D
















me and indian partner's reflection on mrt door..tsktsk.















me and twin(",)















looks WRONG!!like i'm kissing her!!haha.hey..REGINA'S NOT A LESBIAN K!















finally!'FAMILY'PHOTO!!!=)MUACKS!(",)
GOD bless us 4eva!=P
good 9ite!

No comments: