Thursday, September 14, 2006


hey!it supposed to b a VIDEO!!!=(neh mind...









today my mama birthday=)14th sep.
she's veh (",) today=)
my aunt gave her surprise by ordering PIZZA for us to celebrate=P*YuMmY!!
















some nice shots=)>>>















yum yum....saliva dripping down ba...wakaka..















oohh...sexy!!haha!!so..........ENCHANTING!!!!=P















hey.....see my ah ma so cheeky...her face veh cute rite?!see her make make me smile(",)
















finally!my mum and i!!guess how old is she?!!!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
ans:37!(",)yep dat's rite!young MUMMY!=P















oops...i forgot to take picture of the full whole cake..........(".)
den end up like dat...heh heh..paiseh~~~
anyways..it is a choc-kopi cake...=)
veh nice k!wahaha!
yup dat's all.
all's happie today esp.my mum!(=
God BLESS!

No comments: