Monday, September 04, 2006

non-provokable!!

[4thSep'o6]woke upp late today thanks to FUAD!!!go call me last nite n talked dreamy words to him..i dun even noe he called me till like dis morning wen he told me:'eh,do u noe i called u yesterday?and u sounded like a zombie talking to me..'oh mann!i must be sleep-oning hp and sleep-toking to him!!=P thank GOD for his grace dat i managed to reach cgh just on the dot.=)
my mood started off veh GOOD dis morning(",)till after report taking during attachment.........
NURSE MANAGER:"gals..please note dat we haf a new admission.the former bed 6 aunty had passed away.."tears..at that moment my heart just SHATTERED into a million pieces...she was my fav.bubbly aunty!!=( i was the one hu did admission for her..and she told me jokes and chatted wif me alot during her hospitalization..i bathed her..fed her..change clothes and diapers fer her..her family members were veh nice to me too..y did she hafta go so early?!!y 2 days ltr wen i came baq today which is de 1st day of my 2nd week i received such news?!y does most of my close ones always leave me?!!i would rather nt noe any of u!GO AWAY!
life's so unpredictable..unexpectable..any one can just go any time..DEATH can't be controlled..prevented..or even avoided...it just have to cum...but...i gotta pull myself up..and carry on wif my job and life..as wad it is said..it is all part and parcel of life..i'll get to see more of dese happen..sumtimes mayb even rite in front of ur eyes...i've gotta accept the fact..all i can do is to bid farewell and bless dat person...GOD bless u aunty!!realli GOD bless yew...(".)i would rather u go off early den yew staying in dis evil world and to suffer wif ur sickness day by day..seeing yew trying to exert force each time to breathe realli hurts my heart..it's painful i noe..and i understand..(".)may u live happily wif my papa in heaven.=)
i do nt noe wad kind of news i'll get to hear tml..hopefully i'll hear things such as:"oh.Mr/Mrs so and so is being discharged todae."(",)
may GOD bless all de patients in my ward=)
yupp..okay..dat's my day today..quite sad..but wad to do...hmm...
shall nt worrie abt tml..for tml will worrie abt itself(",)keke.sounds familiar huh?!=)GOD bless.early nights.each LIFE is PRECIOUS!treasure those around u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: