Thursday, June 07, 2007

FAN AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

moody+emo-ing day today.
shacked..urgh.my words are all crap ignore me.
.anyways.
dis morning xiaoxiaoyu called me.
thot wad happened..-_-"
called me to say he bought a motorbike ler..
wana tong pang me go dinner.i'm still tinking.ha.
he haven got his license yet leh..~
abit scared..apple and sugar ask me not to go oso..
say wad if i die?hahaha..i dunnoe lah.tink i not gg le..
life's precious yew noe..lol:)
oh!me and apple went to watch pirates of the carribean yest. whereas sugar..haiz..
went dating wif 'mouse':(
got this chinese cheng yu..erm..tink it's:"zhong se qing you"..tsktsktsk.>meant for SUGAR to SEE!!(".)Lol!
i like johnny depp!super cute la..haha..but kind of forgotten wad's part 1&2 ler..
den watch part 3 abit dun get it~haha..i like the monkey too!=p wheets!
oh yes yes!JAY CHOU's new movie is releasing soon!
I WANA WATCH!!anyone wana watch too?count me IN!!(",)whee!
heard that JAY's the director..and the storyline is about basketball de!i LIKE!=)
oh mann.so excited!hahaha..=p
alrites.end here ba.gonna start workin on our grp ICAs ler..someone nagging liao..
LOL.wad kind of grp leader am i mann!haha.=p whoops.
lurve blogging!heh heh..thot of making my blog PRIVATE..still considering.ah haha..(",)BYE!

No comments: