Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!(",)(".)=):)

20th june.
it regina tioh's birthday today!
i'm a year older now!!finally 18yrs old le:)
hopefully i'll b more mature in my thinking and my spritual life.wheets!
for those who remembered my birthday and wished me..THANKS!!!
for those who have forgotten..=( sobs..it's alrite..remember nxt yr 20th june k?!(",)
haha..thanks for all the bday presents ppl..really love dem and appreciate dem..
thanks for some who came all the way to my hse just to give me presents!!love yew all!muacks!("v")
gonna celebrate with my family ltr(".)
hope fantastic 4 will b nice~haha..
awwww!!!i gt a big pimple on my right cheek!bday present~LOL.
yups!love myself.love my family.love my friends.and of course..love God.(",)
thanks for everything...
=journey mercy for joey,lynnette,lynnette's cousin&mum baq and fro thai=
will continue praying~Godbless.

No comments: