Monday, June 04, 2007

i realised i dun noe U well.

shoots.
just finished my bio prac.
guess i'm gonna flunk.
super difficult mann.
hope by God's grace i'll b able to get at least a mere pass..
damn.i'm veh distracted in my studies nowadays..
plus,yesterday martin ho's quiz made me realise i lack of God's words badly..
i realised i DO NOT know God as much as i thot i have..cries.("-)
now.i really DO have to buck up.in Christ and in my studies.(".)
jiayou jiayou!and also my last paper on friday!!~(",)
yeap.oh gosh.time really passes veh quickly..nxt week camp ler!..
*DRUMS*..
hahaha."that's wad we came here for".>hafta practice well.=p
pray pray pray..can de..by faith faith faith..
thanks justin lynnette eugene hwee koon serene and mny mny more ppl for training and praying and supporting me!(",)muchly appreciated!!!wheets!:))i'll do my best i promise!
huggies~
*i love u i love u i love u
i really do do do
one sided from me
how 'bout u u u
wana noe how u feel feel feel
but how to..*
should i let go or should i not...?
***i want the PARIS EIFFEL TOWER necklace!!
counting down days to regina's day!(",) : 16

No comments: