Saturday, August 19, 2006

failure to prepare is preparing to fail..

just finished 2 papers..
dieing....
need stength from GOD to carry on!!
sigh..look wad's the time now.and i'm still mugging like siao cann...
stupid 1033...so many things to memorize..
my brain limited space lo...
and sooooooo boring...
lucky gt martin pei me chat..
or else i die of boredness..
xie ler nut!hahas.he also gt paper todae..
my paper just sux todae la..
wad eva i studied onli like 1-2% came out?!
sigh....("o)can't wait fer exams to end!
cann play!ehs..no..!
gt attachment..
haha.can't wait.=)
hmm.dawnie's birthdae is cuming!
hahas.surprise prexxie fer her.heh heh.not frm me alone.heh.
yuppies.=0
tml goin concert at ulu pandan.
watching jasper and iskandar perform..
should b nice=)hahas.
my eyes closing liao...
zzzz...
gonna sleep!=)
niteys!muacks.GOD bless ya!(",)

No comments: