Sunday, August 13, 2006

sadness start to arouse..

hokkien healing worship was great todae so praise the Lord=)
we had prayer and praise todae during youth which realli made me tink alot..
thought of tings that i've done bud should'nt haf done..
thought of tings that i should do but i did'nt do and so i regret..
thought of many tings that i can't let go in life..
i should leave everything to God..
i should nt always look on the negative side of life..
there must be more than that..
God!wad's wrong wif me!am nt tinking straight!
erase all my sad memories!(".)
PLEASE!~

*prayer pointers*

pray fer aaron..who's currently tinking of being absent in church.
pray fer xiaojiao and shuwen..that they'll attend church regularly.
pray fer those hu r having exams..that they cann haf good time management.
pray fer those hu haf neglected their qt..for eg:ME!
pray fer those r sick..(as in unwell..nt in good health..)eg:me..amelia.
pray fer those hu r nt yet saved.as in spiritually..those haven baptised..nt yet christians.

*nt forgetting to giv thanks*

thank GOD that it is the last year that the market will be having the 7 month 'ge tai' at my hse downstairs..
thank GOD that my grandma no longer haf fever..
thank GOD that YOU haf blessed my family a large amt of money to go fer the september prayer camp..

yupp.am gonna haf exams on thurs onwards.totally nt prepared..
LORD please help me..
gif me strength..wisdom..power..
*gtg*
________putting up a brave front does'nt mean i'm alright.^

No comments: