Sunday, August 06, 2006

a picture speaks a thousand words!!=)

today 10 ppl baptist!!praise the LORD!!
yc did prayer "walk"today:)
veh meaningful...den..
went to eat lunch wif my sis n two crazy guys(guok n nut)..
talked lots of nonsense..haha but damn funnie..aha..veh entertaining..
dumb dumb martin realli spat the sweet he chewed on my hand!!yucks!
and MARTIN EAK!i'll neva 4get and eye bag and mentos thing!!hmph!!
den..carried on by my little 5 yrs old cousin b'dae celebration at my aunt's condo=)
she veh sweet and pretty!!!!!!!!GWENDOLYN SER XIN JIE!!chiobu!!
















realli enjoyed alot today=)took 100 over pics!all loaded!hahas!hmmm.not bad not bad..
jin tian bu shao shou huo!=P aunt winnie helped me style my hair todae..hahas..veh neat.keke.
look!!bahaha!!

fun fun!!dis babie sleep till damn HOLY!hahas..sleep so soundly..hahas cute!=)


love my 'ang mo' cousin too!=)


how 'bout dis?!mini and blur zachary!!haha!


all so cute rite!!this one this one!!!!!!


heh heh heh..we lurve LOLLIes!!!


kays...am tired..tml sch again..sian....
jia lat..project still veh luan qi ba zao...
k la.nights peeps!=)
drink milk(if u like)b4 sleepin..it's good!hahas.

but i hate milk!!that does not include choco/strawberry milk!hahas.kays i'm crapping again..
nights..~~~~(",)GOD bless!

No comments: