Wednesday, August 09, 2006

fireworks!damn nice!!

wow.HApPiE nAtIoNaL DaY SINGAPORE!=)
went to see fireworks at esplanade wif kor..crab..apple..louise..liying..daryl..dragon..and janice(",)
damn NICE la!
bad sad my camera low batt!
onli get to take 1 pathetic picture!SEE!

















veh sad can't take video!but it's in my MEMORY=)ha..
took pic in the toilet!=)

















that's apple..liying..louise..and me(frm the left).
nyp fwens..
=)

happie that i met upp wif kor..crab..daryl..dragon dey all..
dey all jokers la..
hahas.
yupp yupp.veh happie.

gonna take injection tml morning..
chicken pox vaccination..
sigh..gotta wake upp damn early..
gt presentation tml also!!sigh!..
examz drawing nearer too!ALAMAK!

can't wait for my posting..=)
near my hse..
no need wake upp super early
hahaha!=P

gtg offf nows.
*bye*take care*GOD bless!*

No comments: