Sunday, October 07, 2007

CAM-WHORING is FUNNNNNN!!

cam-whoring starts NOW!!~(",)

me.tara.

me.val.


gwen.wy..me.


halimah.and me eating the mian bao that wy made!ha..quite yummy la..hungry ma..


prim.and me still eating..


lets welcome the surdos and snare and tom player!WHEE WHOO!~haha..

the twins.

halimah.val.me.prim.

COOL ba?!HAHA!

angela.val.me.

cherylynn.prim.me.


melanie.me.

cam-whoring still continues~~in da BUS!!
val(top).me(bottom):)

haha..u can fast forward...it's still me and val..haha!=p


tara.

oh.these were in the toilet.while waiting for cherylynn to finish SHITTING!haha!


grace.erica.mel.

wad do they look like to u???haha!i did not say ANYTHING!!=p

dun really like the weather today....rained and stopped and rained and stopped~









it was a LONG waiting for the rain to stop..






SHOOTING TIME!!(".)oh yar.the place is@CHINATOWN!haha..

our first time experience..'pai xi' really NOT EASY lor..





THE END!!pics with the two 'ming xing..'haha!


GREAT WORK everyone!!(",)
anws,catch us on channel 8 on the 30th OCT from 8-9pm!
thank u Lord for everything..
keyboard lesson was great yesterday too(",)
and regina had fun TODAY!shacked already~BAND rocks la!
have a gd rest everyone.GBU:)

No comments: