Monday, October 29, 2007

COOOOOOOOL!

YESTERDAY
watched 'the seeker' with 10 peeps for the first time yst!!
it's like we occupied the whole row!!hahaha..
wheets!the movie is damn nice lah~
i rate it 4 out of 5!HAHA:)
TODAY
reg was ALMOST late for school..PHEW!
took cab.and it's super super EX=(
the uncle drive so fast till my car-sick prob came baq again!
anw,thank God i was not late..haha..
dunno wad's with me lately too..
keep waking up late..tsktsk..
today's first tut.the teacher ask me wad's one of my values..
i said:"be PUNCTUAL for lessons"..LOL!
and i brought the wrong book for tut.today la!
my sub-grp everybody bring wrong one except senping..haha..
i somemore confidently take out the book say YES!i gt bring!but...hurhur..WRONG one!
i paiseh-ed myself super alot of tyms today~horrid.=p
mummy cooked porridge for me today!yummy!=)
it's like ONCE IN A BLUE MOON my mum cook.
so must appreciate it..haha!
thanks MUM!may God bless u everyday!hahaha..=p
okay.reg hafta wake up early tmr again,hope i wun b late!!
eee-loo:)

No comments: