Thursday, October 04, 2007

such a WONDERFUL day to be in!=)SMILES!


this was yesterday afternoon:)
me&twin after badminton playing at tp..wy's sch..hahaha..
tp's nice.but...NYP is NICER!!HAha!LOL!

me.twin.wan wan.


me.val.angela.wy.(taken in tp toilet)!haha..

SHIRT MAKING @ angela's hse!:)everyone's excited for mediacorp performance on SUNDAY!(",)wHEE!

LOL..it must be in 3 colors..green.yellow.red..
like traffic light..wad to do..
helping to promote the sales of colourful chee cheong fun on this tv show:chuang ye wu di shou.

val in green.cherylynn in red.me in yellow.
haha..looks weird here but the inside not supposed to be like that ok.haha.still in the process=p

the BAND!=)

from top left:mel.val.cherylynn.me.gwen.angela.
from bottom left:tara.erica.grace.
that's all for today!another BZ day tmr!!:)

No comments: