Saturday, October 20, 2007

u hurt me once again :)

ELOHIYM*all Powerful Creator of the Universe.
YAHWEH*Eternally Existing and Unchanging one.

"I HAVE LOVED YOU"
I have loved you
with everlasting love
and I have drawn you
with My loving kindness..
what's the difference: when a person who loves u so much,sings this song to u.
COMPARED TO...
our God who loves u too,who sings it to u?
does it feels the same?
think.........
well..for me...it's very different when each sings it to me...
the person's love may die off one day.
unlike God's love for us which is undying and faithful always.
and also.within human's limitations..
the person will soon die one day and is unable to give love to the one he loved anymore.
whereas...God's love is everlasting.
as shown above:our LORD also called YAHWEH,meant Eternally Existing and Unchanging One.
and so,i will use this song to worship Him.
sing it and play it with my heart mind and soul...
it is not just a song.
it is a worship song whereby i can bare out my heart to Him,
and also to express how much i love Him,as much as He loves me.
i love you YAHWEH.
you hurt me once again :)

No comments: