Saturday, October 13, 2007

so happy:)

i had another GREAT day today :).
thank u God for everything.
keyboard lesson was GD!
visited my ah ma again today.
i did something DUMB today okay~
damn paiseh..me and a whole lot of ppl were waiting for the shuttle bus to SGH..
BUT!!it's a public holiday today...yeah..so dun have..
after waiting abt 15-25mins den i realised..-_-"!!
well,anyways..the doc said that my ah ma's condition is 50/50..
if the investigations all turned out well,probably she does nt need to undergo kidney dialysis!(",)
so let's all PRAY PRAY PRAY!=)
hehe..ok.i'm still shocked at wad i did today before gg home k..SHHH.'bu neng shuo de mi mi'!
bahaha..okie dokie!chinatown was nt that bad lah...nt THAT bad lah..hahaha..
hmm.i love the movie 'balls of fury'..full of laughter.=p
am so tired now~~~~miss my bed...gonna slp le..nights :)

picked up my courage.
incredible me.wahaha~

No comments: